How to deal with the fault alarm when the burner is on standby?
1. Eliminate external light sources
2. Furnace cooling
3. Clean furnace carbon deposits
4. Replace the UV
What is the reason for the fault alarm when the burner is on standby?
1. External flame detected on standby
2. Too much light inside the burner
3. UV short circuit
How to deal with no flame found after discharge of burner ignition electrode?
1. Resumption of gas supply
2. Gas ratio adjustment
3. Repair the wiring from the controller to the ignition solenoid valve or replace the solenoid valve and controller
4. Reinstall the ignition electrode or replace it with a new one.
What is the reason that no flame is found after the ignition electrode of the burner is discharged?
1. No gas
2. Gas excess
3. Small flame valve not open
4. The ignition electrode discharge to the ground or the two-stage electric discharge is weak
When the main flame is extinguished during the operation of the equipment, how to deal with the alarm and cut off the machine?
1. Resumption of gas supply
2. Recovery combustion air
3. Reduced air ratio
4. Replace the flame detector
What is the reason that the main flame is extinguished during the operation of the equipment and the machine is cut off after alarm?
1. Gas shortage
2. Combustion is insufficient air
3. Burner flame out
4. Large air coefficient
5. The flame detector is malfunctioning
What are the reasons why the burner cannot provide continuous heat?
(1) Gas pressure drop
(2) The top of the burner is dirty
(3) Insufficient combustion air
(4) Burner flame leakage
(5) Main detector failure
What is the solution to the burner not being able to provide continuous heat?
(1) Restore gas pressure
(2) Clean the burner
(3) Recovery of combustion air
(4) When the air coefficient is large, reduce the air ratio. If the diameter of the fire hole is too small, change the position of the fire hole or increase the fire hole
(5) Replace the flame detector
What is the reason why the ignition electrode does not discharge and no flame is found?
(1) The ignition transformer is burnt out;
(2) The high-voltage wire is damaged or falls off;
(3) The gap between the relative dimensions of the ignition rod is too large or too small;
(4) The electrode is broken or shorted to the ground;
(5) The spacing is not appropriate;
(6) The ignition transformer is burnt out.
What is the reason why the main flame goes out after reaching the high fire, but there is no alarm?
(1) The high/low gas pressure switch fails;
(2) Process air pressure switch failure;
(3) The air pressure of the project is too low;
(4) The interlock circuit is broken.
What is the solution to chimney dripping during burner operation?
(1) Do a good job of chimney insulation
(2) Reset the set value of the temperature control
(3) Reduce the air distribution volume
(4) Reduce the height of the chimney
(5) Increase furnace temperature
What is the solution to white smoke during burner operation?
(1) Turn down the damper
(2) Properly reduce the air volume and increase the inlet air temperature
(3) Take measures to increase the exhaust gas temperature