What are the Procedures for Internal Inspection of the Burner?
1. Whether the combustion front end of the burner is completely installed and adjusted to the best condition.
2. Whether the direction of motor rotation is correct.
3. Whether the external circuit connection meets the requirements.
4. Carry out a cold state simulation of the burner according to the circuit conditions, and observe whether the various components of the equipment in operation are normal and whether the flame detection and protection part is normal.
What are the Debugging Steps of the Burner?
1. Check whether the external gas supply is in place, whether the pipeline is unobstructed, and whether the external power supply control is normal.
2. Adjust the load of the burner to a small working load state, adjust the ignition position to a small working load state correspondingly, turn off the heavy load working state to ignite and observe the flame situation, and adjust the servo motor or damper and gas valve group according to the flame situation Adjust accordingly.
3. When adjusting the maximum flame output of the burner, it is necessary to gradually adjust from a relatively small load to a large load according to the load of the heat-consuming equipment, and adjust the servo motor or damper accordingly according to the situation.
4. Observe whether the flame deviates, whether the flame burns sufficiently, whether there is vibration, etc.
5. After the adjustment is completed, the ignition should be carried out several times to observe whether the ignition is good.
1、Ensure the correct ignition procedure
2、Before the small fire is ignited, ensure that the gas does not flow to the main burner;
3、There are no inherent defects. As long as the assembly is correct, it will not be out of control and cause danger
4、When the flame is accidentally extinguished, all gas supply to the burner should be stopped
5、The mechanical and electrical structures should be easy to maintain and can adapt to gas characteristics andthe change of power supply voltage
(1) External chain failure, external temperature or pressure control did not reach the lowest start limit; Check the temperature or pressure setting.
(2) The program controller hitch and was not reset right, needs to be reset again.
(3) The fan motor is protected from overheating, rest the thermal relay.
(4) Check whether the start button of the control cabinet is in good condition.
(5) Circuit failure, check whether the start signal and voltage insurance work..
1. Flame detector
2. Gas solenoid valve
3. Ignition transformer
4. Oil pressure sensor
1、Surface of burner shell and pipeline.
2、Burner flame mixing cone
3、Ignition electrode of burner
4、Burner valve group filter
1、Adjust the inner diameter of the coal pipe and change the outlet wind speed, so as to change the thrust of the coal pipe.
2、Adjust the proportion of internal and external wind, the internal wind is swirl wind, which makes the flame shorter and thicker; The external wind is axial wind, which makes the flame thinner and longer.
3、Adjust the total amount and pressure of primary air to ensure that the coal injection pipe has enough thrust.
4、Adjust the butterfly valve opening of central air to strengthen the internal and external back flowof high-temperature gas in the burner.
(1) The ionization current is unstable
(2) Change the position of ionization electrode and flame plate, and check the connection line.
(3) Uneven adjustment of gas-air mixture
(4) Re-adjust the gas-air mixture.
(5) Ignition spark affects ionization current.
(6) Replace the phase line and neutral line of the primary coil of ignition transformer.
(1) The pressure switch contact is not connected to the running position (the air pressure is too low)
(2) The blower is polluted and the hot relay moves.
(3) The gas burner motor rotates in the wrong direction.
(1) Adjust the pressure switch correctly and replace it if necessary.
(2) Cleaning equipment
(3) Pole change of power supply
(1) the control circuit is interrupted
(2) Gas transmission is interrupted.
(3) Control failure
(4) Contactor does not act.
(5) Thermal relay is damaged.
(1) Find the disconnection point, contact or disconnect the regulator or monitor.
(2) Open the ball valve, and notify the gas management organization when the gas quantity is insufficient for a long time.
(3) Repair and replacement of dis-function parts.
(4) Manual reset inspection
(5) Replace the thermal relay
a. The oil transfer pump does not supply oil
b. There is no oil in the oil tank
c. The fuel pipeline is blocked
d. There is air in the pump
e. The solenoid valve is burnt out or does not work
f. The motor rotation direction is incorrect
g. There’s water in the oil pump
h. Leakage of oil suction pipe
a. The ambient temperature is low
b. There are many burning processes whileflame is small
c. High hydrogen intensityin fuel gas
d. The chimney is too long
e. The exhaust temperature is low
a. Keep the chimney heat
b. Reset the set value of temperature control
c. Reduce air distribution
d. Reduce the chimney height
e. Increase the furnace temperature