After turning on the power, press the start button, but the motor does not turn, what are the troubleshooting methods?
1. Adjust the air pressure to the specified value.
2. Clean or repair the solenoid valve pipe joint.
3. Press the reset button to check whether the components are damaged and the current condition of the motor.
4. Check whether the water level, pressure and temperature exceed the limit.
After turning on the power, press the start button, but the motor doesn't turn, what's the matter?
1. Locked due to lack of air pressure.
2. There is air leakage at the joint of the solenoid valve, which is checked and locked.
3. The thermal relay is open.
4. At least one of the conditional loops is not established (water level, pressure, temperature and whether the programmer is powered on or not).
The motor of the burner is running normally, the flame is forming normally, but then it malfunctions and shuts down, what are the remedies?
Change the position of the ionization electrode to eliminate the excessive environmental resistance in the ionization circuit and the terminal.
Re-adjust the device before commissioning.
Replace the phase wire and neutral wire of the primary coil of the ignition transformer.
What are the internal inspections of gas fuel burners?
Make sure that the combustion head of the burner is installed and adjusted properly.
Verify that the motor is rotating in the correct direction.
Confirm whether the external circuit link meets the requirements.
Carry out cold state simulation of the burner according to the circuit conditions, and observe whether the various components of the equipment in operation are normal and whether the flame detection and protection part is normal.
What are the Procedures for Internal Inspection of the Burner?
1. Whether the combustion front end of the burner is completely installed and adjusted to the best condition.
2. Whether the direction of motor rotation is correct.
3. Whether the external circuit connection meets the requirements.
4. Carry out a cold state simulation of the burner according to the circuit conditions, and observe whether the various components of the equipment in operation are normal and whether the flame detection and protection part is normal.
What are the Debugging Steps of the Burner?
1. Check whether the external gas supply is in place, whether the pipeline is unobstructed, and whether the external power supply control is normal.
2. Adjust the load of the burner to a small working load state, adjust the ignition position to a small working load state correspondingly, turn off the heavy load working state to ignite and observe the flame situation, and adjust the servo motor or damper and gas valve group according to the flame situation Adjust accordingly.
3. When adjusting the maximum flame output of the burner, it is necessary to gradually adjust from a relatively small load to a large load according to the load of the heat-consuming equipment, and adjust the servo motor or damper accordingly according to the situation.
4. Observe whether the flame deviates, whether the flame burns sufficiently, whether there is vibration, etc.
5. After the adjustment is completed, the ignition should be carried out several times to observe whether the ignition is good.
1、Ensure the correct ignition procedure
2、Before the small fire is ignited, ensure that the gas does not flow to the main burner;
3、There are no inherent defects. As long as the assembly is correct, it will not be out of control and cause danger
4、When the flame is accidentally extinguished, all gas supply to the burner should be stopped
5、The mechanical and electrical structures should be easy to maintain and can adapt to gas characteristics andthe change of power supply voltage
(1) External chain failure, external temperature or pressure control did not reach the lowest start limit; Check the temperature or pressure setting.
(2) The program controller hitch and was not reset right, needs to be reset again.
(3) The fan motor is protected from overheating, rest the thermal relay.
(4) Check whether the start button of the control cabinet is in good condition.
(5) Circuit failure, check whether the start signal and voltage insurance work..
1. Flame detector
2. Gas solenoid valve
3. Ignition transformer
4. Oil pressure sensor
1、Surface of burner shell and pipeline.
2、Burner flame mixing cone
3、Ignition electrode of burner
4、Burner valve group filter
1、Adjust the inner diameter of the coal pipe and change the outlet wind speed, so as to change the thrust of the coal pipe.
2、Adjust the proportion of internal and external wind, the internal wind is swirl wind, which makes the flame shorter and thicker; The external wind is axial wind, which makes the flame thinner and longer.
3、Adjust the total amount and pressure of primary air to ensure that the coal injection pipe has enough thrust.
4、Adjust the butterfly valve opening of central air to strengthen the internal and external back flowof high-temperature gas in the burner.
(1) The ionization current is unstable
(2) Change the position of ionization electrode and flame plate, and check the connection line.
(3) Uneven adjustment of gas-air mixture
(4) Re-adjust the gas-air mixture.
(5) Ignition spark affects ionization current.
(6) Replace the phase line and neutral line of the primary coil of ignition transformer.